Saturday, January 24, 2009

Getting Started




One of the hardest things to do when you travel is keep track of time...I say that because I just spent the last couple of minutes trying to remember what day it was and how long ago we left. I will start this out with a quick recap of our trip to Minneapolis from Bozeman which took place one week ago: it sucked. The weather was horrible and it took a looooong time. We were however rewarded with an NHL hockey game (which if you know Katie and I you know why that's a reward: it was Katie's first NHL game) which was fantastic even though my team lost horribly to the lowly Ducks. After a weekend of birthday parties for my favorite five year old nephew Keegan, we flew out to Santiago, Chile and spent three days there just roaming around the city and hanging out. Here are a couple of photos from the trip...






No comments:

Post a Comment